When you arrive at the center your chart is already prepared using information provided by your physician. We will ask you to review the information to ensure accuracy. You will be asked to provide your insurance card, driver’s license or photo I.D., list of medications, and payment obligation.
A pre-op nurse will then take you into the pre-op area to review your medical history, medications, and allergies. You will be asked to sign a Consent form. The nurse will then have you change into a hospital gown. Your vital signs will be taken and an IV will be started.
The following forms are available for download:
- Patient Letter
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities-English
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities-Spanish
- Disclosure Statement
- Notice of Privacy Practices-English
- Notice of Privacy Practices-Spanish
- Admissions Disclaimer
- Anti-Discrimination Policy-English
- Anti-Discrimination Policy-Spanish
- Limited English Proficiency Services