Start your pre-registration.
- Notify your physician before coming to the facility if there is a significant change in your physical condition, such as high fever, heart problems or breathing difficulties.
- Make arrangements in advance for a responsible adult to drive you home. We recommend that they stay with you for 4-6 hours after your procedure. You are not allowed to drive your vehicle after the procedure. If you arrive at the facility without a responsible adult to provide transportation, your procedure will be rescheduled for another day. Taxi service is not permitted.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions provided by your physician and the office staff. Those instructions are important for the safety and quality of the examination you receive.
- Be on time and call the endoscopy center if you will be unavoidably late. If you must cancel your procedure, please contact your physician’s office at least two days in advance. They will advise the endoscopy center of your cancellation.
- Allow for some flexibility in the time of your procedure. Your appointment time may be adjusted due to unplanned events.
- Some medications such as aspirin, blood thinners, diabetic medication or anti-inflammatory medication may be stopped prior to your procedure. Your physician will inform you if any of your medications should be stopped prior to your procedure. Your questions about medications should be directed to your physician’s office.
- Questions regarding bowel preparations, dietary restrictions and medications should be directed to your physician’s office.
- The endoscopy center staff contacts you prior to your procedure to confirm your appointment schedule and to review your financial responsibility.
- Copayments and/or deductibles are due on the day of your procedure. If you would like more information regarding financing options through Care Credit, please contact our business office at 817-423-2888